This is an update post of the iOS 6 issues with Exchange post from early October.
Looks like Apple has released an update for iOS 6 (available via iTunes and wirelessly) which supposedly fixes the issues of this OS with Microsoft Exchange meetings!
“This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
• Fixes a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air;
• Fixes a bug where horizontal lines may be displayed across the keyboard;
• Fixes an issue that could cause camera flash to not go off;
• Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th generation) when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks;
• Resolves an issue that prevents iPhone from using the cellular network in some instances;
• Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match;
• Fixes a Passcode Lock bug which sometimes allowed access to Passbook pass details from lock screen;
• Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings”
You can find details regarding this update here.